Process Technician (Nights)
CREGG Recruitment are currently hiring Manufacturing Technicians to nights OR weekend shift with a world leading medical device company in Galway, Ireland. *Electricians+Mechanics + Plumbers Wanted!!* .
Contact Mark 091 700 814 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Shift work: Days 7:30am – 3:30pm, Evenings 3:00pm-11:00pmNights 10.30pm – 6.30pm, Weekend 6:30am-6:30pm Saturday & Sunday, 6.30am – 2.30pm Monday & Tuesday/ Weds & Thurs
Salary: Excellent rates given. contact for more information
Industry Sector: Our client is a world leader in the manufacture of less-invasive medical devices
Key responsibilities of the Manufacturing Technician:
- Strong Electro/Mechanical background with hands on experience with electrical and mechanical instrumentation. Experience in high volume automation / robotics an advantage.
- Experience in Pneumatics, Electronics, Hydraulics, Programmable Controllers, Servo Motor drives, Vision systems or workshop machining desirable
- Yield Management – Ability to manage yield on an hour by hour basis and analyse trends and identify opportunities for improvement
- Problem Solving – Strong mechanical problem solving skills essential. Follow systematic root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance, completing all associated paperwork and records
- Experience in a Healthcare medical device manufacturing environment highly desirable
- Microsoft office proficient – Able to analyse data in Excel and draw logical conclusions
- Communication skills. Ability to explain and communicate issues effectively
- Team work – Ability to work with Operators & as part of a Core Production team – Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience in process improvements including tooling / fixture design, build and implementation
- Ability to work on own with minimum supervision
- Good interpersonal and communication skills important
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager
- Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and procedures
- Assist ME’s in investigating and implementing new production methods
- Assist ME’s in design methods, part sourcing and documentation
- Design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes and improvements
- Interface with a variety of internal personnel and with outside vendors when necessary while performing the above.
- Take responsibility for preventative maintenance procedures with an assigned process or area