Production Supervisor – Listowel – Permanent!
Exciting opportunity for a Production Supervisor who has a technical background, maybe a fitter or mechanic by trade, and will have worked in a manufacturing environment previously.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth operation of the production machines on the shift. This will involve troubleshooting, fine-tuning of process and fixing machine breakdowns. It will also involve removing and setting up moulds in machines.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact me!
- Produce the product according to agreed Quality standards and specifications.
- Maximise Output without compromising quality.
- Mould changeovers, machine maintenance, fix breakdowns, fault finding and process optimisation.
- Supervise, motivate and develop employees to achieve maximum output to a standard that complies with specifications and standards. Train employees so that they can carry out their responsibilities and also ensure that training is refreshed where required. Responsible for recording training.
- Manage employees in a fair and reasonable manner and refer all disciplinary matters to management. Complete performance appraisals of operatives.
- Comply with company policy and procedures and ensure that all cleanroom and hygiene regulations are always adhered to.
- Responsible for safe work environment and ensure all safety rules and regulations are complied with. Provide Safety training to employees under direct control.
- Organise and plan production to ensure that it is achieved in a cost-effective and efficient manner. Ensure that all paperwork is completed correctly and in a timely fashion.
- Monitor and review: Product quality – ensuring that all sampling and testing is performed, Production output, Reject levels, Non-conforming product produced, Operator performance.
- Ensure adequate raw materials are in the system for the duration of shift and the start of the next shift.
- Effective and informative Shift handovers.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact