Days / evening rotating shift (39-hour week)
Limerick – Permanent
This job will suit a Production Supervisor that has a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience working in a production or manufacturing environment.
People management or supervisory experience essential!
Must have a high degree of machine & equipment efficiency & be able to instruct & train others in the use of this machinery.
The role of the Production Supervisor is to be responsible for the operational functions of the business. To meet health & Safety and hygiene / environmental standards, all customer requirements and targets for production output, waste, quality.
Ensuring compliance to all Health & Safety regulations, and that quality products are manufactured in a timely and efficient manner with minimum wastage.
- Qualifications in Manufacturing or Engineering or (or related areas) an advantage.
- Ideally qualifications in Health & Safety, Hygiene Standards
- Qualifications in Lean, Continuous Improvement and Project Management would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of machinery & equipment and the ability to instruct others in the use of machinery to gain high degrees of efficiency.
- People management experience essential
- Must be able to display the ability to coach and develop staff.
Please contact me for more information or to discuss.
086 046 4671