CREGG are currently hiring a Project Engineer to work onsite with a leading medical device multinational client in Galway. Call Stephen Coen 0861030418 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Provides daily support of products, processes, materials, and equipment in order to achieve production goals (i.e., quality, delivery, cost, productivity, and safety).
- Analyses process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements.
- Under broad supervision / guidance compiles and analyses operational, test and experimental data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or modified products / processes.
- Summarises, analyses and draws conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution.
- Troubleshoots new products / process working closely with product development.
- Continually seeks to drive / improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
- Demonstrates good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Actively promotes and participates in a cross -functional teamwork environment.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Gives technical guidance to Associate Engineers and technicians.
- Is an influential team member, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and Site objectives.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Understands and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
- Ensures all direct reports are aware of their commitment to patient safety and product quality, are current with their training requirements and that they understand and comply with all other regulations governing their work.
Quality System Requirements
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
Job Scope and Leveling Guidelines
- Requires expanded conceptual and technical and/or functional knowledge in own job function
- Broadens capabilities in applying concepts in job function
- Demonstrates working knowledge of business and industry practices and company processes to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibility; accountable for own contributions and meeting objectives
- Uses and exercises judgment to solve problems in straightforward situations and determine appropriate action/solutions.
- Works under general direction from more senior level roles/manager
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
|Interactions (and Communications)
- Explains factual information of limited complexity to others in straightforward situations
- Organizes, presents and explains data/ information, primarily to internal audiences