About the role
Supply Chain Process Excellence Practitioner will work with various clients within the client’s portfolio to deliver supply chain excellence. Projects will be varied and diverse, ranging from high-level system design to quick resolution of problems within the customer’s extended supply chain. In this fast-paced environment, the SC Process Excellence practitioner will be an SME in the sector and help drive the next generation of supply chain management in Ireland and abroad.
- Oversee delivery of supply chain projects at various clients. You will potentially be working on multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Travel onsite to clients and lead workshops to improve their supply chain process, lead the visionary part of the project in identifying the long-term resolution of improvements
- Exceptionally strong written and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, and deliver for multiple clients simultaneously.
- Regarded as a trusted advisor / SME by the client
- Plays an agreed role in generating the inputs to the continued / long-term improvement of the client’s process
- Leads by example and directs the team in adhering to the account management code of conduct
- Identify real ROI for all projects and communicate ROI with clients and the executive leadership team.
- Report KPIs for projects on Monday.com or equivalent
- Generate reports for clients.
- Advanced degree or equivalent in Supply Chain Management
- Certified Green or Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma
- Demonstrated industry experience
- Valid EU work permit
- Drivers Licence