- Bachelors/BTech degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent knowledge, industry application knowledge
- Technical knowledge within control systems applications throughout the project lifecycle from initial design concepts through implementation and testing to installation and subsequent client support.
- Experience in PLC, HMI, SCADA, and/or FactoryTalk Software will be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of ISA-101 and ISA-18.2 HMI and Alarming standards
- Flexibility in approach to work and the ability to work within a team environment with high energy levels.
- Experience with industrial communications networks, such as Ethernet/IP, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, ControlNet
- Control System Architecture Design (Client Server); including Virtual Server design experience preferred
- Deliver and support Pharma 4.0 architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT, and IoT applications, infrastructures, and services
- A Valid EU work permit