Engineering Project Manager
CREGG are seeking experienced Project Managers to join Galway’s leading medical device manufacturer.
About the job:
Working with Engineering, the successful candidate will project manage various engineering groups to ensure the successful delivery of engineering projects.
Location: Galway Hours of work: Our client operates a standard 39 hour Monday-Friday week with a 1pm Friday finish.
Salary: €100,000- €120,000
- Oversees and manages projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets, and prepares status reports.
- Provide project management, oversight and direction through all phases of the project life cycle
- Document meetings and coordinate status reports and approvals on deliverables
- Communicates with internal and external customers and vendors regarding ongoing operations.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Strong project management /project lead with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical, system analysis and problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with understanding of the impact of work on other areas of the organization.
- Level 8 degree with at least 4 years experience.