Location – County Limerick
This is an excellent opportunity to work in the Project Management department of a highly progressive, dynamic, and innovative Company. The successful candidate will work in the development of project plans, driving, co-ordinating, and tracking the progress of machine builds, monitoring, and ensuring adherence to deadlines, management, and resolution of any issues that arise to ensure the ultimate goal of achieving the agreed customer delivery deadlines.
- Third-level business/engineering qualification with Project Management training is desirable.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role, is desirable.
- Strong leadership and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Self-motivated individual with a high level of initiative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills – MS Office applications, Microsoft project training an advantage.
- Develop, achieve, and monitor project plans for machine build projects.
- Collaborate with department leaders to define tasks, resources, and timelines.
- Lead cross-functional teams for efficient target achievement.
- Manage risks, issues, and project resolution.
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure customer communication.
- Monitor and report project progress and budgets.
- Maintain project records and communicate with PM Administrator.
- Provide status reports and address customer queries.
- Ensure budget adherence and proactively plan resources.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact me
(061) 363 318