Project Process Engineer
Project Process Engineer – Permanent – Galway!
This job will suit a Project Process Engineer with strong project management experience looking for a hands-on role they can grow & develop in.
For a detailed job description or a confidential discussion please contact me!
The Project Process Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that all automation projects delivered are fit for purpose & meet efficiency gains. The project process engineer will also be responsible for Planning and executing risk assessments, Job Hazard analysis, process specification/ test methods development and subsequent Process Qualifications (IQ,OQ,PQ). They will also support all customer, FDA,ISO, NADCAP audits when required.
- Third level qualification is preferred but not essential
- 4+ years’ technical experience in a similar environment
- Willingly accept and manage frequent changes to project and task priorities.
- Provide high quality work with great attention to detail.
- Experience in a PLC programming environment
- Basic Project management skills
- Understanding of Lean Principles
- Statistical analysis
- Structured Problem-Solving techniques
- Ability to drive projects to completion
- Technical report writing
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Aisling Gorman