Project (Supplier) Engineer
CREGG Recruitment are currently hiring a Project Engineers to work onsite with a leading medical device multinational client in Galway. This is an initial contract role with a view to being made permanent
For full details call Rachel Mc Mahon on 0860127415 or email email@example.com
Industry Sector: Our client is a world leader in the manufacture of less-invasive medical devices.
Hours: 39 hour week with a 1pm Friday finish
- Required to liaise with customers in order to understand equipment needs and to deliver results taking into consideration costs and timeline
- Responsibility to generates request for quotations for external suppliers for new and upgrade equipment
- Ensures Equipment requests are processed within timeline
- Participates on cross-functional Design Reviews.
- Strong project management (PM) background
- Document meetings and follows up on resulting report deliverables
- Ability to multi task regarding project activities whilst working with internal and external cross-functional groups.
- Understand and adhere to project timelines
- Calculating and managing time requirements and project deadline/due dates in an orderly manner
- Coordinates and prioritizes internal and vendor related activities i.e. maintenance, upgrades, etc.
- Level 6 or Higher – Ordinary Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Science or relevant discipline
- 2+ years’ experience
- Excellent analytical, system analysis and problem-solving skills
- project management tools
- Demonstrated experience creating corrective actions when plans fall behind deadline in order to ensure successful project delivery