QC Team lead
QC Team Lead – Pharmaceutical – Permanent – Galway!
Analytical chemistry experience & HPLC and GC experience is essential.
This person will be supervising lab activities, great career growth opportunity.
For a detailed job description or a confidential discussion please contact me!
This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the quality department. ·
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of QC analysts/Senior QC analysts on a day-to-day basis alongside senior management within a well-established QC laboratory.
This is an ideal role for someone with 4 + years’ experience within a laboratory/ QC role looking to progress into a managerial position. Previous people management/ Team Lead experience is desirable.
- 3rd level qualification – Bachelor’s degree in a science-based discipline.
- 4+years’ experience in a manufacturing/ pharma environment.
- People Management skills and experience desirable.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office.
- Experience working within a pharmaceutical cGLP Environment; with knowledge of EU GMP and US FDA Guidelines
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Aisling Gorman