Qualified Fitters-Machine Build
Toolmakers OR Fitters required to work as Machine Build Technicians in Galway's leading manufacturer of automated manufacturing equipment.
Call or email Rachel to discuss email@example.com
To build machines used in the production of medical and electronic devices.
Benefits: Permanent role with pension and a 1pm Friday finish
Hours of work:
Successful candidates have their choice of the below shifts:
Hours of work: Mon-Friday 39 hour week with a 1pm Friday finish
To build and support equipment for the production of medical devices.
- Person needs to show ownership / accountability for builds and upgrades assigned.
- Provide technical leadership on equipment build related issues
- Work closely with design team to ensure that the equipment is built according to specifications and is properly handed over to commissioning or manufacturing.
- Must be competent in reading mechanical and electrical drawing packages
- Knowledge of pneumatics and competent in reading pneumatic schematics
- Identify build issues with drawing package and relay information to engineer
- As part of the build team, this person is expected to work closely with internal resources to complete equipment related projects.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager / Supervisor.
- Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be qualified toolmaker or fitter
- Experience of building to drawings
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills combined with an imaginative and creative approach to problem solving.