Quality Engineering Supervisor
Quality Engineering Supervisor – Galway – Permanent!
Exciting opportunity for a Quality Engineering Supervisor with at least 2 years people management experience or an experienced Senior Quality Engineer looking for the next step in their career.
The successful candidate will provide leadership to the quality team and ensure they are properly trained and equipped. They will ensure all products meet the contractual requirements defined by customer purchase orders. This position will require strong interpersonal and communications skills as you will interact directly with Customers/Auditors, and all levels of the leadership team.
#Quality #Supervisor #Engineer #CREGG #Galway #CREGGRecruitment
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact me!
- Responsible for Quality staff to ensure product conformance at component, subassembly & final assembly.
- Establish departmental metrics and goals in support of organizational strategic goals.
- Create performance metrics for QE functions that measure performance and highlight improvement effort results.
- Review existing procedures to ensure the most efficient methods are employed, lead changes where needed, and revise procedures accordingly.
- Lead improvement projects to reduce cost of poor quality and customer escapes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience required:
- Bachelors¬ degree (Engineering discipline required).
- 5 – 7 years of Quality Engineering experience with two years supervisory experience.
- Experience in Automotive industries required.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact