Quality/ Lab Technician
Quality/ Laboratory Technician
Our client offers a comprehensive range of testing services including Aging, Material Testing, Transportation, Package and Analytical testing, necessary for product validation. In addition to providing high quality testing and analysis, our team of experts has considerable experience in advising, problem solving and consulting on all aspects of packaging regulations and standards.
- Responsible for and has the authority for implementation of the quality management activities in accordance with customer and ISO 17025 standard requirements.
- Responsible for quality document control and document change control.
- Testing of customer samples in the laboratory.
- Writing and Review of test reports, test plans and other documents before issuing to customers.
- Responsible for training schedule and staff training on quality procedures
- Responsible for customer service activities including customer enquiries, creating quotations and raising PO’s
- Assist Lab Lead in Implementation of INAB policies
- Assist Lab Lead in INAB Audits
- Responsible for the management of Customer Complaints, Corrective and Preventive actions and the Internal Audit Program.
- Carry out Risk Assessment Analysis and maintain risk registers.
- Assisting the Lab lead in communications with INAB in regard to audits, major changes to the structure, management or operation of the company
- Assist in the formulation of written policies/ quality and test procedures
- Align and integrate Lab test procedures with International Standards requirements.
- Participate in validation of new equipment and test methods.
- Assist the Lab Lead in conducting the Management Review meeting
- Any other reasonable duties as required
- Third level qualification in science/ engineering.
- Trained to ISO17025 standard (Essential)
- Experience in Quality Engineering in a manufacturing/Laboratory environment would be a distinct advantage
- Strong analytical skills, including statistical analysis is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and customer service experience
- Experience 2-4 Years’ experience within a Quality/Lab environment