Quality Manager- Galway
My client are looking for an experienced Quality candidate with strong people management experience. The ideal candidate will have experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industries, bringing in change and working on their own initiative. This role will work with the Director of Quality and Director of Operations.
- The Quality Manager will ensure on-going compliance and improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- The Quality manager will lead and demonstrate expertise in the areas of ISO standards, constantly promoting awareness of best industry practices and making appropriate decisions on a daily basis.
- Drive H&S as well as a Quality Culture with their department and through the site.
- Develop and implement quality management strategy and plans, including resource, systems, timescales, financials, to support, contribute to, and integrate within, the organization’s annual business plan and long term strategy.
- Drive robust and effective corrective and preventive action programs through the CAPA system ensuring the use of appropriate problem solving tools.
- Play an active role in the execution of projects identified to drive quality systems effectiveness.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the Site Quality System and ensure compliance to Corporate policies and procedures
Education and experience:
- Degree qualified in Quality or other similar discipline required.
- Detail oriented, extremely organised and ability to multi-task
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office to include PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience in a quality / manufacturing role
- Capacity to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines