Retail Sales Assitant
Retail Sales Assistant – Galway – Permanent
Our client is a leading industrial distributor supplying over 90,000 products to customers across Europe.
They are looking for a Retail Sales assistant to join our Retail operation in our Safety Direct division.
Are you looking to work as part of a progressing and dynamic team in a fast paced and rewarding working environment? If so, then this may be the role for you.
- Greeting Customers entering the shop & assisting shoppers to find the goods they are seeking
- Inform customers on technical benefits of our product selection and have the confidence to discuss these
- Deliver first class customer service at all times & increase business by maximising sales to each customer.
- Processing Cash & Card Payments
- Merchandising in retail unit & locating stock in Warehouse
- Reporting Discrepancies & Issues to Department Manager
- Balancing Cash Resisters with receipts & dealing with Customer Refunds
- Experience operating a forklift is advantage but not essential
Skills & Experience
- Technical background /experience of working in Trades/Agriculture/Building/Safety/DIY or similar role is desirable
- Polite, patient & helpful, excellent interpersonal skills – with a friendly & engaging personality
- Ability to work as part of a team- with good communication, organisational and administration skills
- Flexible, reliable and Pro-active attitude with ability to bring new ideas / initiatives.
For more information, please contact Eddie with your CV.
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of CREGG without your express permission.