Sales and Marketing Manager
Sales and Marketing Manager – Galway – Permanent
About the role
Our client’s ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering sales results by leveraging their marketing resources.
Please consider the role to be more Sales Enablement than Marketing (Capital S , small m)
This role reports to the CEO
- Leverage the creation and management of the marketing campaign calendar, ensuring effective brand messaging and developing revenue growth through online and offline activity to drive sales development plans.
- Enable sales through understanding and analysing the needs of all stores. Deliver year-on-year sales growth.
- Liaising with colleagues to develop sales and marketing strategies.
- Leading the annual, promotional, and weekly planning processes in conjunction with the Buying team and Senior Management
- Identify key sales drivers across product categories, seasonal campaigns and promotional cycles.
- Developing territory management plans that identify and prioritise activities to achieve business goals.
- Compile, analyse and interpret various marketing and e-commerce analytics, identify opportunities and drive solutions by collaborating with the relevant teams.
- Oversee the sales performance in line with forecasted sales projections and utilise marketing solutions to drive sales initiatives.
- Analyse the impact on all channels of communication and management of relationships with various agencies and media partners.
- Increase sales performance and customer loyalty by championing new ideas and channels, such as loyalty programmes.
- Manage and grow sales through customer-focused programmes,
- Create budgets based on opportunities and projected outcomes of those opportunities.
- Ensure compliance to legal requirements including Data Protection, licencing, Trademarks/logos and any other related legal requirements and activities.
- Degree in Marketing / Digital Marketing or Business analytics or equivalent
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role with both Sales, Sales management, and Marketing.
- A natural collaborator, you will have excellent interpersonal skills for communicating, negotiating, and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders (e.g., agencies)
- Excellent leadership skills. Excellent Influencing skills.
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence people at all levels.
- Results-focused with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- High understanding of consumer behaviour and influences on same.
- A high degree of resilience and the ability to thrive in a fast-moving and ever-changing environment.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Experienced in making data driven decision.
For more information, please contact Eddie with your CV.
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of CREGG without your express permission.