Sales & Office Administrator
Sales Administrator- Co Offaly- Full Time- Permanent
Our client, a leading producer and supplier of food packaging & industrial packaging products, is currently seeking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join their team in Clara, Co Offaly.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing sales support to new and existing clients.
This is a Monday to Friday, Full-Time, Permanent Role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process orders via email and phone
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Generate quotations
- Contact clients to obtain any missing information
- Maintain and update sales and customers records
- Stay up to date with new products and features to facilitate swift responses to customer enquiries
- General administrative duties
- Any other duties as required from time to time
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong MS Office skills
- Previous experience with ERP systems [SAP] and SharePoint is an advantage
- Understanding of sales performing metrics
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Good Numeracy / Excel Skills
- Ability to work to and manage deadlines
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Capacity to be able to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing business.
- Company pension**
- On-site parking
- Training & Development
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of CREGG without your express permission.
For further information please contact Tracey Barry with your updated CV