SAP Business Process Manager
SAP Business Process Manager- Co. Galway
Excellent opportunity to join a thriving company with excellent professional development opportunities.
- Provide continuous improvement and support of SAP use for business working with IT partners to develop solutions based on business requirements and maximizing standard or customized functionality.
- Lead teams in the analysis, design, development, and implementation (set-up, testing, support, training, and enhancements) of SAP and Accounting digitizing applications.
- Lead implementation team in extracting and mapping SAP FICO master data.
- Provide assistance for extraction of FICO master data for audit purposes.
- Responsible for documentation of business requirements, test use cases, testing, training materials, and update/creation of application documentation for changes.
- Work effectively within the corporation’s IT guidelines.
- Practice good housekeeping in all work areas and in electronic filing systems.
- Communicate with external vendors such as AMS, Basis Providers and 3rd Party software vendors.
- Communicate with other IT team members, all manufacturing sites at all levels, along with site and Corporate Business leadership teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration related field or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years SAP experience with emphasis on FICO core processes and experience with integration of FICO-related 3rd party software.
- Minimum 5 years experience in ERP migration and SAP implementation.
- Minimum 3 years experience with FI process automation applications.
- Knowledge of finance legal requirements for US, Europe, Asia, and Latin America desired.
For further information please contact Loretta Flynn