Scrum Master- Co. Clare
Excellent opportunity to join a thriving company with excellent career development opportunities.
- Provide leadership and oversight on various projects of a complex nature
- Lead and be responsible for complex initiatives in cross functional and cross located teams.
- Influence, motivate and support other Scrum masters and influence PO and Stakeholders to ensure teams are high performing, engaged and delivering maximum value.
- Experienced technical analyst background and significant Scrum Master experience.
- Experienced in facilitating all scrum ceremonies impeccably, while adapting them to meet organisational and team needs appropriately.
- Extensive experience working in a technical environment with cross functional teams, facilitating all scrum ceremonies impeccably while adapting them to meet organisational and team needs appropriately.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Experienced with Agile Frameworks such as SCRUM, Kanban, and SAFE as well as Agile planning tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Agile practitioner certification (PSM, CSM etc)
- Understanding of Software Development processes and continuous delivery
For further information please contact Loretta Flynn