Senior Bioprocessing Scientist
Senior Bioprocessing Scientist – Permanent – Shannon.
We are currently looking for a permanent Senior Bioprocessing Scientist to work onsite with clinical-stage gene therapy company focused on developing potentially curative treatments for patients living with serious diseases.
The main purpose of the Senior Bioprocessing Scientist is to drive day-to-day manufacturing processing and support Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP}-compliant activities to produce sterile gene therapy Products.
- Perform production processes, following SOPs and GMP practices to manufacture required products.
- Proficient in the use of aseptic manufacturing techniques to assure the manufacture of intermediate sterile products.
- Operate to appropriate GMP practices within clean room environment to ensure continued compliance within those areas.
- Carrying out the day-to-day monitoring of the GMP facility to ensure that the facility operates in a compliant and safe manner to allow the production of gene therapy products at the required standards.
- Either BTEC HNC/HND or degree in a relevant scientific discipline with practical laboratory elements (or equivalent) or relevant previous experience.
- Experience in pharmaceutical product manufacture (preference for biologics and aseptic manufacture).
- Leadership experience including planning, problem solving, training and personal development.
- Excellent understanding of GMP.
If you are interested in hearing more contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 061 363318 for more information.