Senior Electrical Design Engineer (Equipment)
Senior Electrical Design Engineer(Equipment)
CREGG are seeking Senior Electrical Design Engineers to join Galways leading Automation manufacturer. Call Rachel on 0860127415. Ideal candidates for this permanent role will provide electrical and safety design expertise in the design and manufacture of equipment used in highly automated production environments.
About our client: Our client is a leader in the automation and electronic sector
Hours of work: Standard 39 hour work week with a 1.15pm Friday finish
Salary: Very competitive salary with benefits provided
- Generation of equipment electrical designs
- Proactively and continuously ensure potential safety risks are addressed and ensure equipment meets CE marking standards.
- Work closely with clients to understand their equipment requirements.
- Manage projects to ensure equipment solutions are delivered within planned schedules and within budget.
- As part of the design team, this person is expected to work closely with both internal and external specialists to complete equipment related projects.
- Provide technical guidance / leadership to the equipment build team
- Candidates are required to have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the design and build of equipment for the medical device industry.Minimum level 6 qualification, ideally level 8 degree.
- Strong AutoCAD Electrical, and design of pneumatic circuits.
- Proven ability to design and commission electrical and pneumatic control panels for automated equipment.
- Good communication skills combined with an imaginative and creative approach to problem solving.