Senior Manufacturing Engineer
CREGG are currnetly hiring a Senior Manufacturing Engineer for a large medical company in Galway
For more information call Breda 0860262157
About the Role: Designs manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining and material handling.
About the company: Work for a large mutinational in Galway.
- Designs arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive layout. Designs sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
- Adapts machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
- May incorporate inspection and test requirements into the production plan.
- Inspects performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, and investigates and initiates corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality.
- Develops manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control, and may develop those techniques.
- Provides guidance to engineering regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
- Degree with 4 years experience or Masters with 2 years experience Requires advanced knowledge of job area combining breadth and depth, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have practical knowledge of project management.