Senior QC Analyst
Snr QC Analyst – Pharmaceutical – Permanent – Galway!
This job will suit a QC Analyst with 4 + years’ experience in an analytical chemistry environment. Someone with experience working with HPLC. GC experience is preferable
For a detailed job description or a confidential discussion please contact me!
To carry out analytical testing on finished products & raw materials using the correct procedures in order to comply with GMP, Health and Safety, SOP’s and environmental and regulatory requirements while ensuring we meet our customer’s needs.
To provide technical support as required by management.
- 3rd level qualification – Bachelor’s degree in a chemistry-based discipline
- 4+ years’ experience in a Snr QC analyst / QC Analyst role
- Strong computer skills in MS Office
- People management experience
- Experience working within a pharmaceutical cGLP Environment; with knowledge of EU GMP and US FDA Guidelines.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Aisling Gorman