Service Engineer – Dublin – Permanent.
Promote the brand by responding to reactive and service call requests by working in professional, efficient and thorough manner for a broad range of clients ranging from high street independents to national brands and organisations.
- Carry out a broad range of coffee equipment repair and preventative maintenance tasks from fault finding to diagnosis, making sure all coffee equipment is left in a good working order.
- All work carried out meets the correct equipment set up as per agreed specification providing consistent coffee quality to ensure first time fix and customer satisfaction.
- Work proactively with the central call centre, by taking day to day instructions, keeping them updated, so waiting customers are kept informed.
- Comply with all on-site arrival procedures, by making contact with a manager/supervisor on site to introduce yourself and seek permission to commence work on equipment.
- Adhere to Health and Safety procedures, undertaking risk assessments to ensure that it is safe to work and bring any risks to the attention of the company management.
- Complete all necessary on-line job sheets, time sheets and supporting documentation as required, ensuring it is reviewed and completed prior to leaving premises, to validate client satisfaction.
- Keep in good working order all tools, equipment and vehicles supplied by the company, reporting any faults, breakages or equipment failures to your line manager daily.
- Provide agreed spare parts stocks via hand held unit to ensure that parts are invoiced to the customer, deducted from stock and replenished to maintain your vehicle stock inventory.
- A confident individual with a passion for customer service
- Excellent understanding of coffee quality and associated equipment
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills with an electrical mechanical background
- Computer literate with a clean driving licence
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach to work, location and hours. (Required to work 1 in 4 weekends)