Days / evening rotating shift
Limerick – Permanent
The role of the Shift Manager is to be responsible for the operational functions of the business. To meet health & Safety and hygiene / environmental standards, all customer requirements and targets for production output, waste, quality.
Ensuring compliance to all Health & Safety regulations, and that quality products are manufactured in a timely and efficient manner with minimum wastage.
- Qualifications in Manufacturing or Engineering or (or related areas) an advantage.
- Ideally qualifications in Health & Safety, Hygiene Standards
- Qualifications in Lean, Continuous Improvement and Project Management would be an advantage.
- People management experience essential
- Must be able to display the ability to coach and develop staff.
Please contact me for more information or to discuss.
086 046 4671