Shop Supervisor – Galway – Permanent
Cregg Recruitment are currently looking for a store supervisor for a trade outlet centre based in Galway city. An ideal candidate should be self-motivated, trustworthy and willing to learn. The successful candidate will be responsible for bringing on new customers, sales and the day to day running of the store.
- Opening and closing store
- Day-to-day responsibility of the trade outlet
- Supervision and development of assistants
- Stock replacement following daily DPD
- Store security
- Cash & Credit card handling &
- Stock control and replenishment
- Order processing
- Value added selling
- Regular store cleaning
- Handling telephone enquiries
- Open Day Preparation/Product demonstrations
- Alarm callout
- Ensuring that the stores are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong numerical skills and organizational abilities.
- Ability to develop business relationships.
- “Hands-on” practical attitude, self-sufficient and committed. • Good computer skills.
- D.I.Y. store or trade/retail store experience is preferable or work-related industry experience.
For more information, please contact Eddie with your CV.
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission.
EJ – 7955