Sign Operative/Installer- Supervisor
CREGG are working with our client in seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join their signage manufacturing and installation team in Galway City.
Duties include all types of signage production, lamination, mounting and installation, vehicle signage and wrapping.
Production supervision, Sign manufacturing, assembly, and installation.
The candidate will oversee production from start to finish
Operating equipment such as printers, laminators, plotters, CNC Routers and Hand Tools.
Experience in vehicle graphic installation and wrapping an advantage.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be competent in the manufacturing, production and installation of signs
- Have good knowledge of sign making tools and materials
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be motivated with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Have a high level of customer service
- Skills & Experience: 4-5 years of sign industry – experience, including vinyl graphics preparation and application, sign manufacturing & installation.
- Fluent in english
- Manual Handling, safe pass and MEWP tickets an advantage
- Full clean Irish drivers license