Software Developer- Hybrid Role- Dublin
Excellent opportunity for a software developer to join a growing company in Dublin with excellent professional development opportunities.
- Developing enhancements to existing applications, designing new solutions and migrations onto the existing systems.
- Migrating Projects: Development work, debugging & support in handover period to IT Apps support
- Process Improvement: Debugging, development & support work
- New Systems Integration/Implementation: Support until full handover to Apps support team, debugging & design & development of software applications
- Successful implementation of all changes under the remit of the Developer
- Prompt identification of important system issues
- First time resolution of defects
- 3rd level IT related qualification.
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience
- Advanced SQL Knowledge
- Proficience in C#, VB.Net & .Net Core
- Previous experience in a financial services or similar industry essential
- Solid understanding of information management, data modelling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing) and web technologies.
For further information please contact Loretta Flynn