Software Engineer – Galway (Hybrid)
Due to their continued success our Galway based client are now recruiting for a Software Engineer to join their team on a contract basis.
- Develop robust, flexible, reusable, efficient and scalable manufacturing applications.
- Database design, development, monitoring and SQL script authoring.
- Commission, test, troubleshoot and support existing and new manufacturing equipment.
- Work closely with customers in defining system requirements and propose creative and cost effective solutions.
- Work closely with both internal and external specialists and vendors to complete equipment related projects.
- Write detailed functional design requirements.
- BSc degree or equivalent in Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years in software development with experience and a thorough knowledge in the following: VB.Net, C#, VB 6, SQL.
For further information please contact Vinny Kenny