Sourcing Specialist- Hybrid role
Our client are currently looking for a Sourcing Specialist to join their team. This is a Hybrid role that can be based out of Tipperary, Cork or Galway. Reporting to the Sourcing Manager, you will work with an all-Ireland team as part of the companies Global sourcing function. Partnering with the business across various functions, you will support sourcing events from end to end and provide strategic analysis driving improvements and innovation. It’s a varied and rewarding role where you will make a positive impact on site leadership teams and employees alike.
- Develop and maintain supplier performance review metrics & scorecards
- Provide periodical, and ad hoc spend analysis reports
- Participate in strategic and long-term forecast activity identifying and developing innovative sources and contracts
- Coordinate the analytics of internal and external data and e-sourcing support
- Support development of Go-To-Market and negotiation strategies
- Provide support during the supplier screening and supplier selection process
- Participate in supplier analysis, including financials and capabilities using available and defined sources of information
- Support sourcing and category management activities for projects with varying degrees of complexity
- Resolve supplier inquiries and disputes as required
- Adhere to company policies, including sourcing, finance, quality, standard operating procedures, work instructions etc.
- Ensure compliance with the Quality System and Approved Vendor List
- Proactively engage with stakeholders/businesses to support and achieve business strategies and objectives.
Education and Experience:
- Level 8 Bachelors Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering, or relevant discipline.
- 3-4 years post qualification experience ideally.
- Indirect Sourcing experience within the medical device, pharma, construction, or engineering industry preferred.
- Familiarity with SAP Ariba software or equivalent is preferable but not essential.
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management experience.
- Track record with contract management and negotiation.
- Advanced communication and presentation skills.