Hybrid Role (3 days on site)
Flexible working hours
About the job.
Reporting to the Engineering Lead you will be responsible for looking after all NPI Products. In this role you will play a technical leadership role as part of a dynamic cross functional team in material qualification, technicial supplier relationships and in the mitigation of technical supply chain risks.
In a general sense the Supplier Engineering Team is responsible for the technical leadership for material change management in the supply chain in support of business continuity. The team is also responsible for the transfer in, and integration of, New Products into manufacturing sites and achieving year on year material cost reduction targets.
• Assesses and Approves Supplier Requested Process Changes
• Identifies, Supports and Leads Material Value Improvement Projects (VIP’s) throughout the Supply Chain.
• Transferring and implementing processes either from development or from another manufacturing facility.
• Project planning, in detail, in support of major project, product/process transfer etc.
• Development and implementation of appropriate supporting documentation, which complies with GMP in conjunction with the other team members.
• Lead resolution of problems that impede project progress.
• Identify and escalate unresolved obstacles to the success of the project.
• Technical Team Member on teams comprising representatives from Purchasing, Supplier Quality and Business Units responsible for all aspects of Supplier
2-3 years in Engineering required for this role.
For more details on this Job, Please call Breda Murphy 0860262157 email firstname.lastname@example.org