Supply Chain Planner
Supply Chain Planner- Sligo
Our client is a medical device engineering company offering a range of development and manufacturing services from initial design assessment, through to the provision of sterile finished product for the European and US medical device market. They are looking for a Supply Chain Planner to join their team in Sligo.
- Main responsibility will be to work with Production and Engineering Teams in planning and purchasing.
- Manage and support execution of all raw material replenishment.
- Ensure all replenishment orders are processed on time.
- Monitor and report on order-to-delivery targets and on-time performance.
- Investigating and reporting on customer queries related to order fulfilment.
- Align on forecast accuracy to assist in scheduling/planning.
- Monitor raw material and tooling/equipment deliveries to ensure smooth planning/scheduling.
- Monitor and report on lifecycle management including highlighting any overstock products, end-of-life and out-of-stock.
- Manage and maintain metrics related to In-stock, Returns, Stock Balance.
- Liaise with suppliers on cost reduction activities.
- Complying with company operating standards as outlined in SOP’s & employee handbook.
- Adhere to Plant Safety requirements and Health & Safety requirements.
- Other such duties as may be assigned from time to time by their manager.
Education and Experience:
- Experience of working in a medical device environment would be an advantage.
- Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain Management, or related area or minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Strong on attention to detail.
- Patience and the ability to maintain a professional demeanour.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational and time keeping skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Familiar with MRP/ERP systems