Technical Sales Engineer
Technical Sales Engineer – Dublin OR Limerick
- Responsible for identifying and creating new business opportunities with potential customers
- Responsible for driving sales through links with industry partners and participating resellers
- Carry out a preliminary assessment of Demand Response resource evaluation based on electrical single line diagrams and other relevant documents and information.
- Develop and maintain consultative relationships with client base
- Responsible for achieving sales targets as set out by the senior management team.
- Responsible for accurately reporting to management on sales progress.
- Participate in seminars, trade shows and other suitable marketing opportunities.
- Prepare & deliver presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant disciplines may be considered.
- 3+ years’ experience in relevant sector, ideally electrical systems and/or power generation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – demonstrable relationship-building experience amongst a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to manage and forecast sales cycles.
- Strong quantitative and analytical capability, both technical and commercial.
- Professionalism – articulate, innovative and client-service orientated.
- Self-motivated individual with integrity and the ability to be office-based and to work remotely.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ambition to develop as a market-leading sales professional.
For more information please contact Alan with your updated CV
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission