Tooling Manager – Listowel – Permanent!
This position involves the repair and maintenance of all the company’s multi-cavity injection moulds in a busy toolroom environment. The Manager will work closely with the Production Department on both routine mould maintenance and troubleshooting on an as-needs basis. The ideal candidate will be a time-served toolmaker with a strong mechanical aptitude.
The individual will have a strong work ethic and will have the ability to prioritise work in a very busy environment. Remuneration is dependent upon qualifications and industry experience.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact me!
- Ensure that the assembly / maintenance / troubleshooting of moulds is carried out in a systematic, efficient and effective manner.
- Debugging and maintenance of moulds.
- Mould change-overs.
- Implementation, execution and recording of Maintenance programmes for all moulds.
- Troubleshooting and repair of moulds and ancillaries including fitting spare parts.
- Vendor liaison, purchasing and expediting of spares.
- Ensure that good housekeeping is maintained in moulding / toolroom area.
- Have a proactive approach to Quality & ensure adherence to procedures.
- New technology assessment and improvement.
- Recording and reporting of mould damage.
- To ensure that Company policy and procedures are in line with Health and Safety legislation and that employees are made aware of and trained in aspects of Health and Safety.
- Creating an incident and injury free work environment, ensuring work methods are safe, and that machinery, moulds and materials are in safe working order.
- To ensure that all cleanroom and hygiene regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Prioritising work and distinguishing between conflicting priorities.
- To maintain all company policies and procedures.
- Keep management informed of issues and concerns in a timely manner
- Managing all aspect of the Toolroom department and employees
- Any other duties as prescribed by the Management Team
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact