Cregg Recruitment is actively looking for an ambitious and career-driven Warehouse Manager to join a busy facility in Dublin North.
The role is fully onsite, and you will need to be flexible with your availability.
This role would really suit an ambitious warehouse supervisor/warehouse lead who wants to be given the opportunity to grow internally, based on hard work and dedication to the company.
* Leads the Warehousing support function responsible for capacity, Warehouse systems, Warehouse planning, and audit preparations.
* Manages the planning and scheduling activities for warehouse operations.
* Responsible for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies across the site.
* Oversees the development, revision, review, and approval of all Standard Operating Procedures that are owned by the Warehouse.
* Leads and supports multiple priorities in order to comply with the site's supply demands.
* Ensures effective two-way communication within the plant, with peers and groups internally and externally.
* Expands capabilities by working closely with senior staff/experts within and outside the internal organization.
* Develops and maintains the Business continuity plans for the area.
* Applies analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations/problems using multiple sources of information.
* Applies the principles of Continuous Improvement / Operational Excellence to drive improvements in compliance, safety, and cost.
* Creates, establishes, and maintains an environment that encourages a strong culture of teamwork, accountability, and commitment on site.
* Develops and maintains an effective organization through selection, teaching, leadership, and development management.
* Ideally previous experience working within the Food Industry and/or manufacturing industries would be highly desirable.
* Knowledge of warehousing
* Systems knowledge including extensive knowledge of SAP
* Knowledge of conflict resolution.
* Inventory control experience.
* Analytical problem-solving.
* Considerable Organization skills.
* Experience in coaching and mentoring.
* Ability to set goals for teams.