Warehouse Operative – Mornings – Part Time
CREGG are looking for part time Warehouse Operatives for Morning Shift work in Doughiska/Ballybrit area of Galway City. This is a 6 month guaranteed contract with possibility of long term employment.
Our client is a large value center (warehouse) looking to grow and expand their business.
- Maintaining the goods-in are – Ambient/Chill room.
- Order assembly, stock replenishing, goods inwards.
- This role involves manual handling e.g. lifting, putting down, pushing, pulling, carrying or moving of products and loads.
- General warehouse picking and packaging.
- Also working with a reach forklift in an industrial racking system.
Rate of Pay – Weekly payment:
- €11.63 per hour
Hours of Work – 4 hours per day – Morning shift:
- Monday – Friday
- 06:00 – 10:00
- Previous warehouse/stockroom experience (min 1 year).
- Own safety shoes (steel toed caps).
- Manual Handling Certificate.
- Own transport (due to location of site and hours of work) – recommended.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Part time (20 hours per week).
- Temporary (6 months) with a view of long term employment for the right candidate.
Immediate start required.
Please apply with your CV if interested.