Associate Project Manager
Associate Project Manager- Galway
Excellent opportunity to join a thriving Medical Devices company with excellent career development opportunities. The Associate / Security Project Manager will oversee the planning, execution, and completion of security system projects globally.
- Establish and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the security industry and relevant technology solutions.
- Define project scope, timelines, resources, assess risks, to ensure that security mitigation strategies are effectively implemented.
- Build positive relationships with key stakeholders, functional partners, and internal customers globally and across various cultures, regions, and roles.
- Effectively manage project team(s) ensuring good cross-functional communication as well as provide feedback to functional managers on team and team member performance.
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects globally, initiate, plan, execute, and monitor all activities required for timely completion.
- Assist install teams with project completion, including programming, resource coordination, and testing/commissioning.
- Ensure BSC policies/standards/requirements are followed.
- Generate high-level plans, communications, and schedules to assist with task prioritization and workload adjustments.
- Attend construction meetings when needed to help ensure that installations that are part of a new construction or renovation project go as planned.
- Assess project risks and implement risk response activities to effectively manage uncertainties.
- Delegate and manage tasks among team members as appropriate to drive execution of project deliverables and minimize risk.
- Troubleshoot project issues and engage appropriate management and resources as needed to mitigate impacts.
- Effectively present and communicate with internal and external personnel in various locations and through all levels of management.
- Responsible for leading phase and business reviews and for documenting project meeting minutes, issues log, decision logs, metrics, and other key communications.
- Complete closeout and go-live to ensure requirements are met, UAT, and hand-over processes are followed.
- NFQ Level 8 (240 Credits) or equivalent required
- Minimum 3 years of project management
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to develop job processes, and best practices.
- Relevant industry or project management certifications preferred (PSP from ASIS international or PMP from the Project Management Institute)
- Ability to work flexible hours according to project requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate virtually using cloud, chat, and video conferencing solutions to collaborate with project teams globally.
- Experience in the security industry is preferred.
- Security system design, or security system administration experience.
- Factory certifications in relevant technology platforms is a plus (LenelS2, Milestone, etc.)