Our Galway based client are now recruiting for 2 x Quality Technicians to join their evening shift. Excellent opportunity to join a thriving Medical Devices company in Galway.
- Make product dispositions as and when required. Update documentation such as specifications and visual standards to better define the quality characteristic being dispositioned.
- Prepare and update documentation such as Work Instructions, Product Routings (CHR’s), Visual Standards etc. as required.
- Prepare Engineering Change Orders (ECO’s). Obtain the necessary approvals and where necessary implement on the document control system.
- Perform inspections on product (incoming, in-process and final) as required. This may arise due to product quality investigations, incoming inspection capacity etc.
- Prepare process data such as yield, output rates, No. of NCR’s etc.
- Perform First Article Inspections as required.
- Raise Non-Conformance Reports and ensure associated product is segregated, oversee that NCR’s are closed out in a timely manner.
- Oversee the execution of validation activity as required.
- Carry out scheduled audits (Internal, Standard Work, out of the box etc.)
- Participate in improvement activities, including Kaizen events.
- Adhere to Plant Safety requirements and Health & Safety requirements relating to your work, assuming responsibility for those aspects of the OH&S System over which you have control to ensure the health and safety of yourself and others.
- Diploma qualification Quality or a related discipline Or significant relevant experience in a quality assurance role within the Medical Device Industry.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar Quality related role in the Medical Device / Components industry.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- A positive attitude in dealing with people.
- Ability to learn and adapt to various situations.
For more information please contact Gary Keane