International recruitment refers to the process of recruiting and hiring employees from outside of a company’s home country for positions within the organisation.
It typically involves searching for and attracting talent from a range of international locations, often through online job postings, social media, and recruitment agencies.
CREGG understands finding the right talent can be a challenge, especially when searching for the particular skills and experience you need, as well as the ability to work in a global context.
Why use International Recruitment?
International recruitment can be complex, as it often involves navigating cultural differences, language barriers, and legal and regulatory requirements in different countries.
However, this service can be useful for companies that are looking to expand globally, as it can help you to identify candidates who have the ability to work effectively in a global context.
Our expert team have outlined some key reasons as to why your company should consider an International Recruitment strategy:
- Access to a global talent pool from around the world, giving you a wider range of options when it comes to finding the right person for the job.
- CREGG’s team of recruitment experts has extensive experience in global recruitment, enabling us to provide tailored solutions to meet your needs.
- We can help to streamline the recruitment process, saving you time and resources and helping you to focus on other aspects of your business.
How CREGG will help you
International Recruitment requires careful planning, coordination, and attention to legal and cultural considerations to be successful.
CREGG provides a range of services to help you combat these challenges and find the talent you need to grow and succeed in the global market.
- One-on-one consultation to understand your recruitment needs
- Targeted candidate searches and outreach
- Candidate screening and selection
Industries We Work In
Ever since our inception in 1993, we have evolved and developed consistently and now boast over 30 years of experience in providing catered recruitment services to Fortune 500 companies operating in diverse areas.
- Medical Devices
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Accounting & Finance
- Office Support
- Sales & Marketing
- Multi-Lingual Customer Support
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Software Development
- General Management
- MES – Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Project Management
Despite being the recruitment partner of choice in 20-plus industries, we will never rest on our laurels. Innovation is rooted in our culture and our aim is to continue to disrupt the industries in which we operate.
Let us know your requirements and a member of our team will be in touch!