Recruitment consulting is a type of service provided by specialised agencies or consultants that helps companies find and hire the right talent for their organisation.
This service helps businesses of all sizes with a range of solutions to attract, retain, and manage top talent.
Our Core Offering
CREGG’s core Recruitment Consulting offering is made up of 3 parts:
Talent Mapping involves identifying and assessing the skills and experience of potential candidates in your industry. With this information, we can help you create a more targeted and effective recruitment strategy, saving you time and resources in the long run.
In-House HR Support provides you with dedicated HR expertise on an as-needed basis. Our team of experienced HR professionals can assist with everything from compliance and employee relations to recruitment and retention strategies.
Finally, Salary Benchmarking involves analysing industry trends and compensation data to help you make informed decisions about how to compensate your employees. This can help you attract and retain top talent and ensure that you’re offering a competitive compensation package.
Why use Recruitment Consulting?
Companies use recruitment consulting services for a number of reasons, including:
- Access to specialised expertise: Recruitment consulting firms specialise in identifying and attracting top talent, and have extensive experience and networks in specific industries.
- Cost and time savings: Recruitment consulting can be a more cost-effective and efficient way to fill open positions than traditional in-house recruitment methods.
- Confidentiality and discretion: Recruitment consulting helps to maintain confidentiality and discretion during the hiring process, particularly for sensitive or high-level positions.
How CREGG will help you
With the ever-changing job market and increasingly complex HR landscape, attracting and retaining top talent can be a daunting task.
By partnering with CREGG, you’ll have access to a team of experienced HR professionals who can help you develop and implement effective talent strategies.
Our data-driven approach ensures that you’re making informed decisions about everything from recruitment to compensation.
Industries We Work In
Ever since our inception in 1993, we have evolved and developed consistently and now boast over 30 years of experience in providing catered recruitment services to Fortune 500 companies operating in diverse areas.
- Medical Devices
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Accounting & Finance
- Office Support
- Sales & Marketing
- Multi-Lingual Customer Support
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Software Development
- General Management
- MES – Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Project Management
Despite being the recruitment partner of choice in 20-plus industries, we will never rest on our laurels. Innovation is rooted in our culture and our aim is to continue to disrupt the industries in which we operate.
Let us know your requirements and a member of our team will be in touch!